Meditaion Chakras, Kundalini and Consciousness

Charkras are centers for our consciousness; they are wheels for the train of life. By concentrating on them, I can make them strong and healthy. Everything emanates from the center and goes back to the center. When a point extends it becomes a circle. When I extend my center i.e. my consciousness, then my inner space spreads out in a circle inside me and out of me it spreads into my surrounding. When I grow in my qualities, my surrounding also grows in its qualities.

There is nothing special to do. Just be silent, centered in yourself, watching the Mandala, see the movement, remember the text and be aware of your feelings, of your thoughts. Chakra are commonly described, as above, as energy centers in the spine located at major branchings of the human nervous system, beginning at the base of the spinal column and moving upward to the top of the skull. Chakras are considered to be a point or nexus of metaphysical and/or biophysical energy of the human body.

Seven Energy Circles

The following primary chakras are commonly described:

1. Root (Sexual)-Chakra (Muladhara >>lower body)
2. Sacral Chakra (Swadhisthana >> Reproductive parts)
3. Solar Chakra (Manipura >> Navel)
4. Heart Chakra (Anahata >> heart)
5. Thought Chakra (Vishuddha >> throat)
6. Mind Chakra (Ajna >> eyebrow or forehead)
7. Crown Chakra (Sahasrara >> top of head)

KUNDALINI

Kundalini is the life-energy, the vital-force, the holy spirit, the universal power. This power is everywhere. It functions in the chakras and is always flowing up and down through all chakras. Through concentration on its flow it can become so strong and healthy that it never loses its power. Most of this power we don’t use, it is sleeping.

“I awaken my Kundalini.
My Kundalini unites me to the universe.”

CONSCIOUSNESS

When I understand my life, when I am able to use my energy in the right way, then I will be like a star, clear and bright, shimmering and pure.
“The star shines in the night and gives happiness. I am a star in my world.”

Posted in Life Style, Religion & Beliefs, Vedas, Yoga & Meditation | Tagged meditation, kundalini, chakras, mandalas, tibetan mandala, body meditation, charkras, conciousness, hindu mandala, kundali, kundalini awakening, kundalini energy, kundalini meditation, kundalini rising, kundalini serpent, kundalini shakti, kundalini yoga, kundli, mandal, mandala center, meditating, meditation circle, self meditation, spiritual meditations, tara mandala, the mandala, yantra, yoga mandala, root chakra, sacral chakra, solar chakra, heart chakra, thought chakra, mind chakra, crown chakra, consciousness, universal power.

Comments